Friday, January 7, 2011

Free Movie Tickets from Honey Nut Cheerios


I eat Honey Nut Cheerios every morning. If I don't them, I get grumpy (-er). You can get free movie tickets by using codes from inside your Honey Nut Cheerios boxes. 2 boxes= one free ticket!

Just make sure they are the specially marked boxes that clearly state "Free Movie Tickets" all over the back. It's super easy to claim your ticket. You just enter a code online and print the ticket on your printer.

Tom and I tried this and got free tickets to see "How Do You Know?" on our anniversary. Yes, we are classy and confident enough to use free tickets on a big night out. At least we didn't go to our favorite restaurant-- Taco Bell.

11 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I. LOVE. T-BELL!

How was the movie?

purejoy said...

hmmm. thanks for the tip about the cereal. we don't eat cereal : (
but we do love movies! a box of cereal is cheaper than a ticket, that's for sure!

did you like the movie?

tattytiara said...

My last date with my guy was a coupon fest, and it was still perfectly romantic!

Elisa @ What the Vita said...

Hahaha taco bell. Only at taco bell can you get a filling dinner for less than a dollar (bean burrito)! It's my favorite road trip food.

I wanttt to see that movie..how many stars?

I can't find my blog said...

Have your kids discovered their website? My 11yo went on to make his own comic strip. Loved it! I should link to some of them.

Jill said...

Wow - I never knew that! Cool... thanks for the heads up!

Unknown said...

I was just reading this on the back of m Reese's Puffs box this morning! (Maybe reading cereal boxes is the reason my word verification for this comment is aldumb--as in all dumb!)

Chrisy said...

I think it's cute that you eat a sugar cereal for breakfast EVERY morning. My husband and I LOVE Taco Bell [I keep the mild sauce packets in my purse and car so I can squirt them in my mouth when I need a fix.]

Happy belated anniversary!

Kate Lewis said...

I never pay attention to those promos on the back of cereal boxes, but I will now!

Pamela said...

Bless Honey Nut Cheerios!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. And I l'ed ol at grumpy(er). Funny.

jbhat