Thursday, April 1, 2010

WELL On Our Way

Just pulled into my sister's house after a long but easy drive. She says I need to put the water project info at the end of every blog post so it's easy to find.

As she is my much OLDER (by 18 months) sister, I will obey, even though I have nothing to post about today. Unless you want to read about my family's fascination with Taco Bell, that I've started using a coverup stick to try to cover my roots, or how I wiped out-- banana peel style-- in my kitchen last night. I think I'll spare you.

Good news-- a trip to see relatives with just the kids and me-- will probably provide some good blog fodder.

Soooooooo....let me just say thank you so much for your support! We are WELL on our way to building this WELL. I know that sounds like a lame joke, but at least I didn't try to pull something for April Fool's Day.

Here's the donation page.

8 comments:

Brenda Susan said...

Sorry about the banana peel wipe-out! It's really shocking to the system to do something like that isn't it? I rammed straight into a wall in the dark a while ago & it made me understand why people say , "The wall came right out in front of me." !! Freaky!

Hope you have a great family visit & that all the "blog fodder" is happy!

Ali said...

I love that you are doing a charity: water fundraiser! Mine was so wonderful - it changed my world completely 8)

Kelee Katillac said...

Great work with the well! FABULOUS Anna!

Let me know about the cover stick--might need to try it!

Happy Easter!

love, kelee

Deidra said...

Older sisters are oh so wise (spoken by an older sister).

purejoy said...

yikes. as much as you don't want to tell the story, a good wipe out story is always a good read (sorry about your fall and i hope you weren't hurt). i once ran (in the kitchen, bad idea) to the timeclock at work and about 10 feet from the timeclock, it happened. i saw my feet in front of my face (never a good sign) and then my shin smacked so hard into the bottom of the timeclock i saw stars and thought for sure i had broken my tibula. i don't even remember my butt hurting due to the explosion of white pain in my shin.
i didn't run in the kitchen after that (or walk for awhile, either, but that's beside the point)
have fun with the family!

Christy said...

I'd say your sister is one smart cookie. That button on the top right of your screen should link to your donation page too, if it doesn't already!

the mama bird diaries said...

I've only eaten at Taco Bell once in my entire life. It was pretty good.

citymouse said...

Yikes about slipping! My husband has an unhealthy love affair with Cracker Barrel, so I understand. Personally, I love Taco Bell and would eat there all the time. Hope your family time is wonderful.