Friday, April 16, 2010

And on the Next Episode of Hoarders...OR, Do Stuffed Animals Breed?






This is my carport.

Now before you go all "this sounds like a cry for help" on me, let me assure you that this is all stuff that has been donated for tomorrow's Well-Raising Yard sale to raise money for the water project.

It is also why you haven't heard much from me this week about:

Taking my kids to these awesome caverns:


Really, the trip to the caverns was 2 weeks ago, but look at MY HAIR!

Trying to inject a little bright YELLOW into my decor.




Yes, that's a cantaloupe in front of that lamp. Feel free to ask the children about that one.

Surviving and even thriving when our 7 relatives came to visit.

And, in a completely unrelated incident, eating all 28 servings in a bag of Walmart's "Indulgent Trail Mix," by myself. And by Trail Mix I mean 1 lb 12 0z of white chocolate chips with a few obligatory nuts thrown in.

I promise to be back soon and fill you in on the ever-scintillating goings on here at Casa See.

BTW, today it is 83 degrees and sunny; tomorrow it's calling for rain, a high of 60, and strong breezes. Aargh.

P.S. If you don't feel like coming to my house to buy these treasures, here's a link to our Water Charity Donation page.

10 comments:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

On a semi-related note, my 9-month-old grabbed the cantaloupe out of the grocery bag this week and rolled it all around the living room. I found it under the buffet....hmmm.

Kristina P. said...

Sob. That weather sounds amazing.

See Mom Smile said...

Thanks for much for stopping by my blog and commenting and laughing at my Glamour Shot. I love making new friends! Good luck with your garage sale.

Nichole@40daysof said...

Good luck with your sale.That trail mix sounds like yet another product I could never have around the house.

Christy said...

Good luck tomorrow Anna! Love the snippets and that yellow lamp is just fab!

Ali said...

Your hair is darling and your posts always make me laugh out loud. The canteloupe us hilarious!

xoxo

Megandvd@Beauty in the Attempt said...

I am thrilled that I am not the only woman with a random fruit laying around the house. I also had a cantaloupe setting up shop by pharmacy notes.

Thank you for stopping by my little world. How have I not found yours? I hope to see more or you both here and at my place. :)

Cheers~
e

crush. blog said...

a charity yard sale? what a great idea!!

crush. blog said...

ps. we're crushin' on that yellow lamp.

Gelft said...

I think it's somehow appropriate to have it rain on your "clean water" yard sale day.

Best of luck with the sale - can't wait to read about how it turns out.