Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SNUGILVR




Whether you are a Snuggie Mocker or a Snuggie Lover, I have a cool opportunity for you. My blog buddy Kristina, over at Pulsipher Predilections, has decided to channel her Worldwide Snuggie Power into helping elderly folks in nursing homes. Go check it out! My only complaint is that she's not paying me royalties for using me as the chest model in the graphic below.






And stay tuned for an update on our Well Project which will kick off THIS WEEK! I am so excited!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Yes! I knew you would show the old people some Snuggie love. Thanks for the support!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

What a wonderful idea! I have Snuggie envy.

citymouse said...

Great idea. Love how you're sporting the leopard print.

Shana said...

Every time I see this family photo, I crack up. I need to repost the photo of my kids in their homemade snuggies. ghetto who?

Christy said...

Do you guys take a new photo every year? You should! Fun idea - and I really can't wait to hear more about your well project!

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing at the image of you as the chest model. Good one.

Anna, I am wondering if you could get rid of those OTHER anonymous commenters by adding a word verification to your comment section. I don't know, but it could cut down on spam.

jbhat, anonymous yet not anonymous...hmm

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

jbhat-- i've thought about it, but i think those word verificaton boxes really slow things down. anybody else have any thoughts?

TheLab said...

That photo should be in their ads! You all look like models! (Minus the snuggies - he he he... I'm a mocker. Probably just because I'm jealous deep down inside.)

The word verification? I don't think it's a problem - I'm so used to doing them now that it doesn't bother me. But if it bothers you, don't do it. I don't do it on my blog because I'm not nearly popular enough to spam ;)

Just LOVE that photo!