Thursday, April 30, 2015

Weekend Plans

I'm heading off the grid for a little while to work at a church retreat Thursday through Sunday. If you have read Rare Bird, you know I haven't been sure if/when I'd be ready to help lead church retreats again. This time felt right, so I said yes. Could you please include me in your thoughts and prayers this weekend, that God will use my story to help others? Also, that I'd have enough stamina to deal with the long days and nights? Thank you!

Bonus:

I will get to leave my kitchen and puppy-patrol!

I think they will be fine without me.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture made me laugh! Poor Shadow, he/she seems to be adapting well. My husband has been bugging me to get a puppy and seeing this sweet thing really tugs at me!

One crazed mommy said...

Oh Anna that picture is a riot! Soooo cute! :)
Will definitely be keeping you in my prayers this weekend while you are at the retreat.

Unknown said...

Yes i will pray for you Anna

Joyce Rice said...

You are always in my thoughts and prayers Anna, but I will pray extra hard for you this weekend. I know God will use your story to help others, look at what he has done so far! xo

claire plante said...

Sending love and prayers for the weekend (and beyond!). I hope it is a great experience for you! xoxo

Anonymous said...

That picture is hysterical! Have a wonderful weekend-I know you will do fabulous!

Karen from Memphis

Sharon said...

Hope you have a wonderful time at the retreat Anna! You will be in my thoughts and prayers. {hugs}

My Inner Chick said...

God "IS" using your story, Anna.

((He NEVER wastes our pain.))

Kerry S. said...

I love that picture!
Glad to read the retreat went well.