Sunday, February 8, 2009

Product Shout Out: Bananagrams



Bananagrams is like Scrabble, but it has no board. In a race against your partner, you keep building words and taking tiles until all of your tiles are gone. The first one to use up all of his or her tiles wins. If, like me, you get bored easily and need a game that’s faster paced than regular Scrabble, you will love it!

Word to the Wise:

If, after the kids are in bed, you ask your husband if he wants to play “The Banana Game,” he may misinterpret your question.

Either way, I’m sure you’ll have fun.

9 comments:

Shana said...

because my husband is spelling challenged, with play scrabble with phonetic spellings. seriously.

Gretchen said...

hee hee hee. "The banana game"! You crack me up!!

Keetha said...

Bwah ha ha!

L said...

Too funny! (but also a good product shout-out. It is a fun game)

Debbie said...

You are a riot! Who won?

Mags said...

I love Scrabble! The Bananagram game sounds fun....I'll check it out soon.

Carrie Thompson said...

I love this game and your bedtime comment was a hoot!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Yeah - I would totally set myself up for that last part... I can't seem to help myself, I'm a dirty joke lover's dream conversation partner.

DonnaLinn said...

I *love* speed Scabble (as we call it). Very fun!