1)You needed reading glasses to see the pee-stick results this time.
2)The terms Push Present, Baby-moon, and Gender Reveal are new to you.
3)The last time you wore maternity clothes, they were amorphous denim overalls and shirts built like tents; this time you wear clingy sweaters and leggings that accentuate your
age baby bump.
4)You find yourself tossing around words like bouncy seat, diaper genie and stroller, but everyone else is talking about the Nose Frida, Moby Wrap and travel systems.
5) You thought swaddle was a verb, but somehow it appears to be a noun now, as in, "How many swaddles do we need?"
6)You realize how quickly the infant stage is going to go, so you plot ways to get this stuff out of the house before you even bring it in.
7) You repeat the mantra, “40 is the new 20” as you try to haul your burgeoning girth out of bed.
8) You ask Siri if Botox is safe while breast-feeding.
9) Newborns look a whole lot scarier to you than teenagers.
10) You wonder how you’ll do it all again, but you remind yourself that you did it before, and what’s a few more gray hairs, anyway?