Monday, February 28, 2011

I Shop, So You Don't Have To

Now that I finally have a phone with a camera on it, we can, as they say on The Bachelor, take our relationship to the NEXT LEVEL.

I'll let you know what treasures I find during my thrifting excursions, and you can tell me if you want me to pick them up for you!

Today's Haul:

World's Largest Lampshade. To grasp the enormity of this item, please use the man's head, the wheelbarrow, and the brass chandelier as reference points.


3 inch Tall College Cash Crock. Yeah, believing that 2 fistfuls of change will offset any college expenses IS a crock.

The One-Use Wonder: If you are driven to distraction when your tacos topple, I'm sure you could use a chili-pepper-shaped taco holder:

Cutesy Air Force Sign, 3 iterations available: Also known as, "The Air Force keeps moving us and I refuse to pack up this crap one more time."
Old Hair Dye: Why buy new when you can pay the same price at your thrift store and help some old lady downsize all in one fell swoop?

...And last but not least, everything you'll need for those fun At-Home Gynecological exams:

2 Exam tables, stirrups included, felt bunny extra:

Let me know what you would like. I ship C.O.D.




10 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Sometimes I go into thrift stores and think "Someone had that taco holder in their house..." and then I sigh...and then maybe go buy an album I have no way of playing. Yeah for thrift stores!

aliciamarie911 said...

Oh my goodness. I loved this post. Cool pictures too! As much as I'm dying to have the gyno tables, I'm gonna have to refrain myself. Sorry. ;)

http://aliciamarie911.blogspot.com/

L said...

I was already cracking up before I got there but OH MY GOODNESS TABLES WITH STIRRUPS!!!!!

PS "pudgedd" is my captcha word and I am quite resentful. My pudge is none of anybody's business!

Oona Johnson said...

I wouldn't have even known that was supposed to be a taco holder. I had no idea taco holders existed. You have broadened my horizon - you should be proud. lol

The gyno tables are creepy.

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

I am cracking up over the exam table and taco holder! so great!!!

I can't find my blog said...

Exam table? Where the heck do you shop?!

emily said...

Oh my goodness! What some interesting finds. The lampshade looks massive! And the exam tables -- I am sure those will be hot sellers!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

The giant lampshade and the exam tables made me laugh out loud. Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I saw those tables just yesterday at Unique. Love that store. I can't believe that they had those!

Heidi said...

Who doesn't need an exam table in their house?? Hilarious.