Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Box Summary


Lest you think we are living in a Hallmark Card over here, I'll give you the run-down of our Valentine Box Love Notes as viewed at breakfast this morning:

Tally:
Notes from Anna to others: 29.

Notes from Tom to others: 13.

Notes from Molly to HERSELF and OTHERS: 13

Notes from Jake: 0, zilch, nada

R-rated Notes from Tom to Anna: 1, fortunately slipped into her pocket.

Some Classics:

Dear Molly, I LOVE U and so does Everyone. Love, Molly.

Jake, I luv yur beard.- M

Jake, I like yur SASS!-M

Shadow, I H8T yur breath.- M

Shadow, Sorry I said that 'bout your breath.- M

Shadow, You smell like an angel.-M

Dad- I like how U make $$ :)-M

Dear Molly, You are AMAZING! Love, Jake (in Molly's handwriting)

Dear Molly, I will buy u anything u want.- Jake (in Molly's handwriting)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Tom and I got to go to a play this weekend, sans kids, so I'm feeling well-celebrated.

If you want to read one of my earliest posts, about an epically crappy V-Day, check this out.

15 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Haha. These made me snort Diet Coke through my nose.

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Classic.

I'm weeping here...

Sokphal said...

Molly should take this show on the road. She's a riot! Haha!

Heidi said...

Love these. I think "I like your SASS!" best. And "I LOVE U and so does everyone." Not lacking in confidence, that one. Molly is awesome.

Brenda Susan said...

Those a so great! Be sure to keep up the tradition and you'll have a books worth of memorable notes!

for a different kind of girl said...

I think I might have fallen a little bit in love with Molly with this! She's awesome!

Anonymous said...

I'd also like to say that my husband loves Molly (but NOT in a creepy way!!!)
Who wouldNT want a daughter like that?! Not sure which he liked better the one about the $$ or the conversation with Shadow.

Nichole@40daysof said...

I think the apple (Molly) didn't fall too far from the tree. ;) This post should be used as evidence that you are her REAL mother!

purejoy said...

seriously molly is a little mini-you.
love these. especially the $$.

Laura Marchant said...

Ha! How funny!

dearheart said...

So glad you got a weekend away! Looks like you're raising a little (lovable) comedian. Love the comments about how she's like you. I feel like we're getting some unexpected insight here....

Gretchen said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you can't make this stuff up. Your kids are TOO funny!!!

Rebecca said...

So so funny! :)

Cassie Bustamante said...

this is so sweet!!! margaret is pretty funny and this memory is awesome. t hanks for sharing.

Chrisy said...

Love ALL of these! This is a wonderful idea. I'm stealing. XO