Friday, February 5, 2010

Check it Out!


I'm excited to tell you that An Inch of Gray was featured this week on the blog Quilting in My Pyjamas. Ms. Pyjamas and I are bonded through our love of renovating on a budget and drooling over house blogs. And while I can't quilt, I do spend a lot of time in my PJ's, so there's that. What a thrill it is to have a new buddy in Australia! I mean, she says, "Mum" and everything. Thanks for the kind words, Quilting in My Pyjamas!


Happy snowy weekend to those of you who are house-bound like I am!

8 comments:

citymouse said...

Love the dog! We're in the process of getting snowed in... kinda exciting. Some cities in my area are predicting 30 inches... a boatload of snow for us. My house is 100+ years old and is in a constant state of renovation, so I understand the common bond. Have a great weekend.

Rebecca said...

Congrats on being featured on Quilting in my Pajamas!

And good luck with the snow...I'm guessing that it's not going to be as bad as they say. :)

Tracie said...

Congrats on your feature!

Enjoy your snow. Spring has to come eventually, doesn't it?

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Such an adorable dog!

Masala Chica said...

Have a wonderful safe weekend! Your dog is beautiful :-)
Kiran

Christy said...

Woo-hoo! How fun to get a blog post about you!

We're snowed in too and I'm LOVING it!

slow panic said...

going over to check her out now. i do quilt, and always glad to find a new quilting blog.

slow panic said...

going over to check her out now. i do quilt, and always glad to find a new quilting blog.