Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Anna's Free Gift Guide


Jake's very detailed Christmas list contains Legos, Legos, and more Legos. I wasn't sure what Molly wanted, so I set her to work on her list. Here it is with corrected spelling:


1. Big surprise is a mouse!

2. Tickets to a Jonas Brothers' concert (please)

3. Do not take me to Home Depot ever again.


#1 gives me the creeps, no way in heck for #2, and I'm seriously considering making a fancy gift certificate for #3. I mean, she's not exactly a whole lot of fun to take to Home Depot anyway. This could be the gift that keeps on giving...

2 comments:

Shana said...

We have been to the Cheetah Girls (twice), Hannah Montana (twice), Raven Symone (once), Jonas Brothers (twice) and High School Musical Live (once).

Have fun.

Kate Coveny Hood said...

I love it! A gift that the whole family can enjoy!

Molly cracks me up.